Welcome to #ablogginggoodtime Week 26
Welcome to A Blogging Good Time!
We run from Thursday to Saturday and all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post!
Join Catie (Diary of An Imperfect Mum) and I in a community of supportive bloggers.
Link up and share all your experiences, successes and failures, laughter and tears.
Why not share your favourite Posts, Craft ideas, recipes, days out, photo stories, weekly roundups etc with friends?
All posts welcome!
Each week we retweet your posts if you tag us in your tweet (@animperfectmum & @mummyinatutu) and try to add an individual message as well as commenting.
We also add your post to the #ablogginggoodtime Pinterest Board. Please remember to put a badge on it (check you have the right badge please) and use the #ablogginggoodtime hashtag to spread the love.
Featured posts this week:
My choice this week comes from Just Saying Mum and “The Harder Side of Parenting!” I think this is such an amazing post – we want to be able to do everything and fix everything for our children but at some point they either won’t want us to or we won’t be able to and that is a hard reality to deal with. Parenting isn’t all sunshine and daisies and we have to take the good with the tough… great post
Catie’s pick this week comes from Mother of Teenagers and “A Teenagers Experience of Being in the Cenotaph Parade!” Oh that is so cool that Jo’s daughter got to take part in such a massive occasion. I bet she will never forget this experience. I loved her answers, what a caring and thoughtful girl, who really gave us a sense of the special ‘buzzy’ feeling of this occasion.
Well done… feel free to grab your special badge…
Don’t forget to spread the love with your comments as we are a very supportive community here… Try to retweet a post or two if you have time…
The linky will be open from 6am Thursday – midnight Saturday GMT. We will comment on all linked posts.Use #ablogginggoodtime on Twitter for a RT / like.
#ablogginggoodtime Linky Rules:
1. Add the #ablogginggoodtime badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. If you need any help linking up, read the fabulous Linky Guide from Cuddle Fairy or tweet us (@animperfectmum @mummyinatutu).
2. Please comment on one post from each host & one other of your choice. Feel free to comment on more!
3. Please Retweet at least 2 of the posts that you read and don’t forget to add the hashtag!
4. Link a maximum of 1 post per week. These can be archived posts but must be new to #ablogginggoodtime
5. By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)