Welcome to #ablogginggoodtime Week 129
Welcome to A Blogging Good Time!
We run from Thursday to Saturday and all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post!
Join Mac ( Reflections from Me) and I in a community of supportive bloggers.
Link up and share all your experiences, successes and failures, laughter and tears.
Why not share your favourite Posts, Craft ideas, recipes, days out, photo stories, weekly roundups etc with friends?
All posts welcome!
Each week we retweet your posts if you tag us in your tweet (@mummyinatutu @macglanville ) and try to add an individual message as well as commenting.
My featured post this week comes from Meditations in Motion and their “Fixing the Fixer” post. Well done for taking a step back which is often the most difficult to take. We want to fix things but this isn’t always the most helpful course of action. Parenting is also about letting them make mistakes
Well done… feel free to grab your special badge…
Mummy in a Tutu
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Don’t forget to spread the love with your comments as we are a very supportive community here… Try to retweet a post or two if you have time…
The linky will be open from 6am Thursday – midnight Saturday GMT. We will comment on all linked posts.Use #ablogginggoodtime on Twitter for a RT / like.
#ablogginggoodtime Linky Rules:
1. Add the #ablogginggoodtime badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. If you need any help linking up, read the fabulous Linky Guide from Cuddle Fairy or tweet us (@mummyinatutu @macglanville ).
2. Please comment on one post from each host & one other of your choice. Feel free to comment on more!
3. Please Retweet at least 2 of the posts that you read and don’t forget to add the hashtag!
4. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week. These can be archived posts but must be new to #ablogginggoodtime
5. By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)