Welcome to #ablogginggoodtime Week 19
Welcome to A Blogging Good Time!
We run from Thursday to Saturday and all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post!
Join Catie (Diary of An Imperfect Mum) and I in a community of supportive bloggers.
Link up and share all your experiences, successes and failures, laughter and tears.
Why not share your favourite Posts, Craft ideas, recipes, days out, photo stories, weekly roundups etc with friends?
All posts welcome!
Each week we retweet your posts if you tag us in your tweet (@animperfectmum & @mummyinatutu) and try to add an individual message as well as commenting.
We also add your post to the #ablogginggoodtime Pinterest Board. Please remember to put a badge on it (check you have the right badge please) and use the #ablogginggoodtime hashtag to spread the love.
Featured posts this week:
Catie’s pick this week comes from Emma over at Island Living 365 with “Why We Should Be Taking Photos of the Mundane!” first of all, bloody awful that Emma’s parents were burgled. I’ve been through that twice and it’s just heartbreaking! Secondly, I agree entirely with the sentiment of this post and strongly feel that photos should be taken of every day – capturing the ordinary is so important. I had parents who hardly took any photos at all, only of special occasions I think it is really sad, especially as I have a very bad memory and don’t remember much of my childhood! I drive my kids mad snapping shots of them all the time but I want them to have a record of theirs.
My pick this week comes from Baby Anon at The Secret Life of Baby with “Supermarket Weep!” This really made me chuckle… it’s interesting to look at a situation like this from the inner monologue of a child. My daughter has just started to test her voice in the supermarket though luckily enjoys riding in the trolley and waving at people for now. This has left a little fear deep inside but a laugh on my lips. Thanks for sharing…
Well done… feel free to grab your special badge…
Don’t forget to spread the love with your comments as we are a very supportive community here… Try to retweet a post or two if you have time…
The linky will be open from 6am Thursday – midnight Saturday GMT.
We will comment on all linked posts.
Use #ablogginggoodtime on Twitter for a RT / like.
#ablogginggoodtime Linky Rules:
1. Add the #ablogginggoodtime badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. If you need any help linking up, read the fabulous Linky Guide from Cuddle Fairy or tweet us (@animperfectmum @mummyinatutu).
2. Please comment on one post from each host & one other of your choice. Feel free to comment on more!
3. Please Retweet at least 2 of the posts that you read and don’t forget to add the hashtag!
4. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week. These can be archived posts but must be new to #ablogginggoodtime
5. By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)